Sunday 9 May 2010

Study mode

Study in progress~ 3days more to the exam hall...the revision for year 2 final is totally different with the revision i did previously. Previously, i would like to burn mid night oil one day before the exam. Now, few weeks b4 but still cant finish. Getting panic now as receiving stressss from all sides. The main one would be penny as she keep telling me no time to study tis and that, she getting panic, and bla bla bla... haha~ but she is also my motivation for study. =) Them, failure of exam may cause me many many uncomfortable such as interrupt my interns, lose my ptptn or even retake the subject. *Shit* I feel like cant study any more as like left in right out.
Tak boleh tahan jor~~~~~~~~~~ Exam faster end plsssssssss~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...