Tuesday 25 May 2010

Hmm~

Hmmmmm~~~ Another 1 only, TAX. But is next week, then i think is time for my brain to rest. hehe~ Of course, FB ing, on9 Surfing... =) U noe, Mei yee cant live without com n net d. No matter eat, drink, bed or even exam, sure must 'net' a while. haha~

**

**

Today, before the exam, I said: Im quite relax and study quite little for MA comparing to others lo. And then yeeping said: I realized ho u relax for all papers. This statement is agreed by Penny who is standing besides for revision. Sighhhhh~~~~~~~ wei~~~ tat is bcz I cant study b4 the exam start and mayb i think im ready jor leh. haha~ But ho, u all r very 'gangho'. Haha~ Anyway, do super gang ho for the last 1 as well. Dont stop it.

For me, im a last minutes ppl, of course relax a while 1st. Emm...this friday Wesak day, i m going to Penang wit family. Hope is a nice trip=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...