Sunday 2 May 2010

Crazy Night

1 May is Labour day. Since Im not a worker, I still need to do my revision for exams. Bored. I am really wondering why don't student hv a 'Student Day' or 'Teenagers Day' instead of school holiday since no children day for us anymore.

Bac to my topic. Night, i went dinner for his cousin bro b'day at Manjalala. V ate steamboat buffet at Momo paradize. I juz realize those steamboat shop at Manjalala is almost similar with Sunway. The difference is that Manjalala there hv a nicer decoration and cleaner.


Group pic

Photo of the day for us=)

...

...

...



Then, 2nd round.

Opera, Sunway. Not for celebration, juz for fun.

I ajak penny aso since she always wanna 'open eyes', but she is really thirsty for knowledge la. She refused me. Lol.

It is really a great night. Everyone is there as seldom opportunity that all of them gather together. Drink, Dance and Chat. What a wonderful night as time flies quickly. We hv to chao around 3 something as Opera closed at 4am. i LIKE the decoration of Opera, nice design and nice furniture. But, not the music, old songs, keep repeating and not enough 'High'. haha~ However, I really enjoy with u all. Love it.




Eva and Me. Sorry for the darkness. Without flash bcz flash made us look oily.

Bringing my sis along. She is in left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...