Sunday 30 May 2010

Penang for Vacation

Just back from Penang, I am damn tired now. Really want 'REST', but tax paper still left 2 days. I'm not really enjoy for this wesak trip as I am worrying my study. This is my first time studying during vacation, search for foods in the morning and afternoon, then do my revision at night. However, i really cant concentrate well and therefore cant study much. I'm a turtle now, quite worry as low efficiency. Tax really suffered me, hard to understand if not studying the textbook. I thought i can finish fast, but now~~~~~~~~~~~~~ =s

Back to my Wesak Trip, Penang,

The first things v did were searching for food. My favorite food in Penang is 'chao kuey tiao' and asam laksa. Yummy. The price for foods r quite cheap, around RM 2.5 but small portion compared to KL. This 3 days i ate mee mee mee, no rice at all. So i miss rice now although i prefer noodle more than rice usually.

Then, v went for this shop, 義香 where famous in 豆沙饼,香饼.

3 of us *wink*


Bro

sis n me



I like the decoration inside this shop.



***

Since is Wesak day, v visited few temples under the hot sun.

See those decoration is made by fruits. Quite special.





Im surprised when i saw this in a temple.


***

Then, durian season coming. Nop, is arrived d. haha~ But, quite expensive stil. 1 durian around RM 15 to 30++++.



Thats all. Quit to study. Bye=)


Good luck for my last paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...