Monday 3 May 2010

Penny's Driver

Due to the parking problem at lake side,I woke up earlier than normal for school in the morning. On my way to skul, I text penny for asking the venue of lecture class. 1st message received from her,"LT 1". 2nd message came a second after the 1st 1, " I miss the bas, sigh.". Then i offered her a drive since she for sure going to take taxi which cost RM15 for a short destination from ss 15 to lake side campus. Deal in result. I picked her up at TBS, once she get into my car, U noe what is her 2nd action? she take her purse out and paid me RM10!!! Stupid penny, she said is mutual benefit and she saved RM5 from me. Wtf.

Sorry penny, cant stop to scold u. haha~ U treated me as a taxi driver. =(

Moral of the story, collect money from penny next drive, means every time. Since Im a taxi driver. Haha~

Cheer la.... friends... Dun b so stressful for the exam. Gd luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...