Thursday 13 May 2010

Is it a break time?

Now i am feeling like no mood to study... seems like exam ended... Unfortunately, 4 more to go.

18 May : Audit
21 May : Corporate Finance
25 May: Management Accounting
2 Jun : Tax

In between, I think i hv some event to join. B'day party this Saturday, Yam cha, short term gaigai and bla bla bla...After exam then prepare for my hk trip. I am super excited now. Once i out of my study mood, i will motivate myself by tis. haha~ Then after the trip, i hv to perform internship. Wat a colourful study life. Should i love it?

However, hope that everything is in my plan. For today, I will let myself rest as after the fighting with Business law=) My brain is stil full of FA and b.law. I must thrown it out first then key in the new info into my brain.


Cheerssssssss mei yee =P


To my lovely course mates:
(especially for you!!! yes~~~~ is you, i know u will read my blog, haha)

'Everything will be fine after the exam. Relax. Take everything easy like me' =P




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...