Saturday 22 May 2010

Be strong

Currently, sleep 4 hrs per day (average) due to exam. Slept at 4 somethings woke up around 9 am. Panda eyes as a result. Curse! I have to maintain this type of life for another 1 weeks, gosh~ Tough luck. Just Pray for a Pass, but why so tat difficult! However, juz another 2 to go, study hard! After exam, i should beauty hard.=)

**

**

Today paper, corporate finance really sucks. I agreed what Ching Yi wrote at FB: "CF= confirm fail". she is really creative, reflect our thinking. Hope the last 2 paper will be better. "Fear less, hope more; Eat less, chill more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Love more, and all good things will be yours”.

**

**

Just browse through ppl's blog, everyone(ppl who sitting for UWE exam) looks so emo, totally no life, I knew. Hope for tomorrow=)

Ohya~ I really want a new pic for my FB~ felt so boring with the old profile pic... Pls make an event for me then i can take pic. =) However, everything after 2 Jun 2010.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...