Friday 14 January 2011

Well Done, my group-mates.

Hmm... Our group just finished our IF presentation today. It is fun and not as nervous as I expected although our presentation was recorded for assessment purpose. However, everything looks so fake as it is too smooth especially the Q&A session. V prepared the question and answer ourselves before the presentation. Haha~ The UK lecturer for sure will wonder how v can answer the question well immediately. For the presentation, I believe I did quite nice, our slide is rich of contents as well. But, the problem is do not know whether a not the contents meet the requirement of lecturer. Anyway, the process is the most important part, spent 2 weeks on it, the result shows that it is worthy. Well done, my groupmates. =)


A pic took after the presentation with our Lecturer, Mr. Kenneth David.


Since today is Clare's Birthday, v went to the nearest Neway for the b'day celebration. This is my first time of sing k with campuring some friends that do not know chinese song, thus they sang lots of old english song. To be frank, I do not listen english song. haha~ However, it is enjoyable to be with them la.


Group pic of the day, and dont forget the photographer, Yeevon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...