Monday 17 January 2011

Excuse

Lazy ppl always hv a bundle of excuse put forward.
I am recently rushing for my CRTP assignment which due on 26 January.
Seriously, not so sure am i in the right track, need help!!!
I believe there is 2 types behaviour of the lazy people.
Firstly, they will stress themselves up, then drive crazy.
Another one, 'I dont care, relax first. Everything will be fine at the end.'
Hmm...Where am I?
I hope that I am the 2nd types, but I dont.

However, when I am working on my assignment,
I admit I will do lots of non-sense stuff such as walk up and down for nth or go online for other purposes instead of searching info.
That why my progress is soooo slow.
Oh Miss Mei Yee, stop playing around,
just left 8 days and u r stil in the introduction part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...