Tuesday 4 January 2011

Suffer Mid term

Final year's mid term is not tat easy as what v expected. My current life is full of assignments and exama. Everyday sleep not more than 6 hours and thus natural eyeliner become darker and darker. Life sucks. I need motivation? Think about my future? or satisfy myself with foods?

The nearest event, 6th of Jan hv to pass an assignment then 7th of Jan hv a mid term test. After the exam, I hv to prepare a presentation. Then, another assignment due before the chinese new year. After the new year, another assignment due. The main problem is I am going overseas during cny, so going to die for the assignment that due after cny. Feel like murder!!!

Btw, I did some nonsense thing while doing my assignment.

M& M chocolate is my motivation perhaps since ppl always say 'sweet things makes ppl feel better'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...