Wednesday 19 January 2011

Continue FLY

According to Malaysia Rule, there must be at least 6 months validity to permit Malaysian to travel overseas. Since I am going to travel during CNY, I have to renew my passport which will expire in 5 months time.

New Passport = new life = Travel as much as I can.
There are more and more places waiting me to travel.

My travel list:

1. Euro Country, eg Paris, UK. (Provided that economic allow)
2. China (Culture attracted me may be)
3. Taiwan (Shopping, but prefer winter time. However, winter time is hard to find clothes that suit malaysia weather.)




The advantage of having the new passport is the updated information especially the photo. Looking back to the old passport, I realised that I am growing pretty nicely. Why say so? It is because I am getting fatter and taller, however prettier=)

The disadvantage is that I have to collect the travel chops all over again with the clean book. I am wondering how many people can finish their passport in 5 years time. My old passport just used 3 pages only.


The new and old passport. I prefer the design of the new passport. Better quality and quantity increased as well. (46 pages for 5 years)

Oh ya, to be frank, Malaysia's govt dept improved, they are more efficiency. May be it is depends on the place and time. I went to wangsa maju branch. I prepared everything (filled in the required form and prepared 2 photo & photocopy IC) before I went to the counter for the number. No much waiting needed to proceed to the next counter which used to manage the customer info. And then the payment counter. The new passport was ready in 1 hr time.


Looking at the old passport:

It brought me to Taiwan(2006); Thailand(Jan 2009, Feb 2010, Sept 2010); Hong Kong (Jun 2010). The more chops there is, the more satisfaction I get. Haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...