Saturday 8 January 2011

Mid term test

How is ur FM exam, friends? Being well? does ur sheet helps u well? No for me bcz I am not satisfy with the question provided. The question is just simply request us to check the reliability of the example and 30marks given for the question. In the case, how i noe what to write wo~ Therefore, I just copy whatever I got in my sheet which is related into the answer booklet. However, not enough time to finish as I spent too much time on the objective part. To be frank, v should expect our test would be that hard since V are allowed to bring a cheating sheet in.

Ohya, before the exam, v thought v got a last min tips from uk students, thus v were so excited to copy the answer into our sheet. Finally, V kena tipu, Haha~


Comparing our cheating sheet before the test. They said mine is the worst as contains the most words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...