Saturday 1 January 2011

The night before it end.

The party night, defined as new year eve, is so memorable for me.

At first, my family had a dinner together. The special things is that me, my sis and even my bro brought each of our partners go along. Haha~ HAPPY FAMILY=)


After tat, since both of us (me and my man) dont hv any plan, v follow his friend to Mist club. It is so crowded there. However, the fun things would be celebrating the arrival of the brand new year with the lovely friends. It is so memorable for me because it is my 1 time DRUNK! Luckily me found it earlier and my man took good care of me. *malu* This is an warning for myself, I cant repeat my mistake again. How bad am i? I should take gd care of myself. And, sorry to my man for not being a good girl.

The environment of Mist.


Bao bao & me
Both of us again.


HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Welcome the world year 2011!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...