Friday 1 April 2011

say Yeah, APRIL FOOL

It is end of the mth and welcoming april fool. I was fully occupied my day today. I went shopping with my college mates after class. I realised that I am lack of exercise as 4 hrs shopping is killing me. Every part of my body started giving me some bad comment, ie. back pain, leg pain, here pain, there pain, everywhere aso pain pain. I cant admit that I am slightly old since I joined the 20th group. Omg.. Besides that, my little tummy is appearing recently and it seems like growing bigger and bigger now. It is mainly bcz fatty me ate a normal meal on every 3 hrs. As an example, look at today meal:
Morning: Nasi lemak
Afternoon: super creamy Carbonara
Tea: Mc Donald lunch set
Dinner: Home dinner

Day passed. And now is 1st of April, Let's play around with ur friends.

Faster send a mail or text ur friend and loudly say out "APRIL FOOL". Yeah!

i am fool.
i am fool. i am fool.
i am fool. i am fool. i am fool.
i am fool. i am fool. i am fool. i am fool.
i am fool. i am fool. i am fool. i am fool. i am fool.
i am fool. i am fool. i am fool. i am fool. i am fool. i am fool.
i am fool. i am fool. i am fool. i am fool. i am fool. i am fool. i am fool.
i am fool. i am fool. i am fool. i am fool. i am fool. i am fool. i am fool. i am fool.

OK OK COOL
I AGREE U R FOOL
Control urself la
Happy april fool =)


Happy april fool, my friends





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...