Saturday 30 April 2011

Chye's Souvenir


I am so happy of receiving the souvenir from Chye, which all the way from Bangkok.. I love it so much till want to post it as an individual blog post. She is like give lots of heart to choose a souvenir for us. I'll appreciate it =)

This is what me and my bf got...

2 key chains (1 girl & 1 boy), a Naraya's small purse and Naraya's Tissue component. I am so excited when look at the souvenir because of the Naraya brand souvenir and the cuteness of the 2 key-chains.

Mr. and Mrs Allien =)


THANK YOU, chye-chye for the souvenir. You make my day =)

Happy Saturday. But I still have to continue my study, sob sob...



1 comment:

  1. It's blog about me !!..
    gan dong dao!! =D
    Paiseh XD

    First time go travel without u gals
    so must put effort to choose the sovenir~
    hope u all like it!
    long time no meet!
    miss u max!<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...