Thursday 7 April 2011

Life is wonderful?!


I hope this statement is true then. I am so lost now. My last last final final and final exam is coming soon in May. And, I haven start my study, congratulation?! Lol. Whatever, my study plan must start from next week. I must do it since it may be my last exam forever, hopefully, unless referrel. *touchwood*


Besides that, I am so lost about my future. Should I study further or work for money? If study, I don't have money even from my parents. If I don't work, I will be lagging behind others. If work, what I want? Bank? Audit firm? or MNC? Oh gosh, annoying la... I need a experienced mentor seriously. Or any boss want to offer me a high pay job? I want my life to be funny also. But, can I? In fact, all the job regarding accounting and finance is so boring.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...