Thursday 28 April 2011

Food @ Manhattan Fish Market

I believed marketing student should understand this well. In fact, the restaurant love to 'cheat' us by the attractive advertisement. This fact reveals in Manhattan Fish Market clearly.


I seriously believed this is the cheapest "Fish & Chips" in town. And, I was satisfied with the actual food served to me (pic below).


I went to sunway pyramid' s branch. This portion is enough for me as lunch. You may add-on drink+soup at RM6.99. So the whole meal costs me RM 17 approximately (after tax). Comparing to the RM6.99 promotion, we felt like cheated.. Haha.. Accounting student attitude appears...

At the same day, we found out another promotion and we planned to try it out as the flyer mentioned RM 10 nett for a meal and a bottomless drink.


We went for this student promotion a week after. The price was as mentioned BUT the portion was so so so small.. The good thing is the bottomless drink only.

The pic shown in the flyer. And then, compare to the real one as shown below:

They served me this.. I paid 10 bucks to exchange such food as my lunch. It's not worthy at all. So disappointing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...