Thursday 14 April 2011

I miss you

Today I skipped my class and stayed at home whole day. I thought I could spend more time on study. Yet, I did not do much revision. I'm like wasting my time in FB and watch movie. Left another 3 week to my final, everyone is on their study mode, but I am still living in my life. Omg, I cant imagine how is my working life if I am still with this kind of behavior. Good luck me in either finals or future. =(

He is the only one that I can blame to. Haha... It is because I am bored of my life, so I do not want to study to increase the boredness. I miss him so much now. He went to Phuket and dump me in KL alone. Some-more, he is so enjoy his trip, lagi go Tiger show...

And, I admit, seriously, I am so bored of being without him. And, he will never know how much I miss him. I never fully express my love in-front of him. The reason being is that I want him to love me more than I do. Haha.. So selfish of me.

Cheers...cheers la...
I saw this from one of my friend's FB status just now. This is really cheer me up. =P

Monitor: 我好惨啊!每天给人看…..
Keyboard: 我更惨,每天给人打…..
Mouse: 我才惨呢,每天给人摸…..
Disc Drive: 我最惨,每天给人插…..
Floppy: 我更惨,现在都没人要插我了…………
USB随身碟: 谁有够我惨,这里插完还要去另一边插…搞不好还会被传染…
Motherboard: 不要以为我被很多东西插会很爽,它们插进来了不动才是最难受了…
Speaker: 还说呢,明明是你们被插,结果都是我在叫...

Haha... This is so mean and funny. I am so sorry of suffering u all so long, especially in my busy assignment period.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...