Thursday 22 April 2010

Should I...

RMoney money come~




I noe I should stop working now since left 19 days to exam. But, I really lack of economic support~ I hv a list of stuff to buy and do which cant live without M.O.N.E.Y.


1. Phone

I am using W810i since 16 years old, 4 years ago. It's time to change. Although it's stil healthy as no problem on working, photos captured by tis 'aunty phone' starting to b blur. I planned to get E72 or Iphone~

2. Camera

i wanna say gd bye to my old camera which bought 1 and the half years ago. Stil work normally, but now introduced many high end digital camera which is very attractive~ And, i wanna hv a nice camera for my trip to cap my sweety memory. I wanna to get Canon 1, powershot S90, G11 or G10? suggestion?

3. Hair Restyle

Change hair style, change looks~ May b curl my hair, cut short, bla bla bla, dun care wat style as long as prettier than now. Wat girls dream for la~ =)

4. Hong Kong's shopping fee

no MONEY, no TALK. Go travel, juz c + no buy = waste air ticket money. I planning to buy fashion stuff there since their trend is faster than M'sia. And, taste their foodssss, visit disney land, OMG~ damn expensive travel to HK.

I hope that my family hv a banks or like wat Clare said "I also dreamed that my father is BILL GATES" LOL~

Money, money, money~~

3 comments:

  1. change all these things after exam la... after exam got intern... can earn $$$ ma... now focus in exam first =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...