Monday 19 April 2010

Internship

Since no respond from Ernst and Young and BDO which I applied earlier through carrier center, I became panic. And, some of my friends who applied KPMG also get interview ad. Really regret tat not applying KPMG since they said KPMG usually take taylors student. *Shit*

Unfortunely, I chose to apply on my own. My choice is Grant Thornton as their ranking is No.5 instead of the top 4 big firm. I sent on thursday night, damn lucky wei, get phone call on monday morning~ Using the blur blur voice answering the call~ No interview needed, she directly offered me to Consulting department. This department sound pro, but i stil prefer tax department but they dun nid intern. Haiz~ I juz accepted it, as long as i get an intern la~

But, the problem is should i wait for EY and BDO reply~Big firm or medium firm? far or near better? Should i go to the career fair this friday??? arggG~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...