Friday 2 April 2010

A day with Cindy

At a glance, Happy April Fool to everyone=)

Unfortunately, I was meeting my old friend, Cindy on tis day. Lol.


A pretty girl.

V met up for a super small gathering at La Bodega, Pavilion. It is my first visit and also my first time sitting in front of the bar. Look at the menu for a quite long time, finally cindy recommended me Hoesgarden. She took a cocktail which is chocolate lemon. And, a basket of fries also since is a girls talks.

Not a while,
Duno whether is our pleasure or not? 2 "ang mo" (foreigners) sat beside us. While they tried to order something, they asked us what v had and it is nice. This is our first talk. Lol. I seem quiet but not cindy, i juz gave some respond of smile, 'ehm', 'yes'... After the talk, v knew each other more, one of them who keep talking to us called 'Bekir' from turkey, he is a businessman who loves chinese gals. Another 1, forget his name, but knew that he married. We learned a turkey words, Seni seviyorum (means I love u). =)

Lastly, Bekir paid for our bill of the day, total bill is RM80.50 for 2 drinks and a snack. Lol. Nice experience to meet the guys and Bekir advised us to study abroad to Europe country. I am thinking this also, but financial problem. SO... forget about it.

Anyway, thanks the Turkey guys. Welcome to M'sia again! =)



taken by her bb phone.

2 comments:

  1. Wow...so lucky got Turkey guy tok to you both! =) Miss you! How have you been?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol~ so surprise tat u read my blog=) BTW, Im busying on study...haiz~ super long time didnt contact anyone~ v should hv a choir gathering concert, haha~

    erm~u opened a on9 shop for accessories, is it handmade by u?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...