Monday 19 April 2010

PC fair

ho~hoz~ release stress and tiredness~ F.I.N.A.L.L.Y, gd bye Pc fair, gd bye Avira~

i had been worked for Avira Anti virus as a promoter for 3 days at KLCC convention center. tis is my 2nd pc fair job as i prefer tis much more than previous 1. Gd colleagues and gd staff helping us on sales. Because v got commission and target, some of them are aggressive and super hardworking to fight for the sales. especially 2 of them, give up their break time for sales.

U noe why everyone is hot for the sales? It is bcz the bonus offered by the HQ ppl. 1st day, at least 10 units per person to sell off. For me, i did sell 9 packs oni. Believe me, i try my best dy. For the 2nd day, bonus RM30 for ppl who sell up to 30 units. I really not willing to challenge it, but, tat day is my day, i hit tat target and get RM30 bonus. And, become the top sales of the day, I get a free 'premium security suite (3 users) anti virus' which selling price RM109 on PC fair. Lol. Damn lucky=) Thx staffs helping me wit their 'mouth'. Third day, lucky gone. Target of the day is 50 units. I juz did 23, damn 'sui'.

Finally, i realise tat i got quite wEll selling skills~hohoho~ TOP SALES~ lol. but the 3rd day top sales is 70+... haha~ Cant compare wat =P

Tis 3 days, I saw many old friends and college friends. Thx for someone who purposely come over to visit me. And, thx those customers who willing to buy the antivirus product wit me instead of others colleagues.

However, happy working for the 3days. No argue, no rules. Relax. Meet nice friends and also learn more about REALITY. Really lov it. But stil consider as wanna work for August fair a not.=)


main booth's promoter



me n my sis and also a pity robot~ pity a quite handsome little boy act as a robot. Lol~



sis and kelly. Meet kelly in taylors.=)



My closest babe in this event, Sonia



Do v looks alike? Most of them thought v r from the same factory. Yet, the middle gal,jassnee, is juz our friend. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...