Monday 23 May 2011

Mother Day

This is a late post due to my final. Haha.. Looking back to Mother day, my family went for a dinner at somewhere called 呀吃海鲜啤酒园山水鱼-Langat-Seafood-And-Beer-Garden. It is a thai restaurant.

Yeong Mummy

The restaurant is beside a lake. Nice environment but a lot of mosquitoes.



Their kitchen is just besides our table.


The way they cook the salty fish below..



My daddy ordered a lot of foodss....

Another 'thai style' sweet & sour fish head.. But this is super SOUR.

Chicken, looks like curry chicken, but is not. I forgotten what is this, but is nice & special.

Looks simple, but I love this the most between all.. Haha..

Is a must to order a tomyam soup in a thai restaurant.


Dessert of the day, Mango sticky rice.. This is not so nice compared to Thailand 1.. haha..

We were enjoying our dinner.. Should Thumb up for their food, but the services could be improved due to the crowds...


See my mummy happy eating =)

I highly recommended u guys to try this restaurant out.

呀吃海鮮啤酒園(山水魚)
Langat Seafood And Beer Garden
Lot 100,Jalan Sungai Sop,Batu 14,Pekan Hulu Langat,
Selangor D.E
營業時間:11.30am─11pm
休息日:每隔兩個星期二
詢問電話:03-9021 7215



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...