Sunday 15 May 2011

Love Beauty


How are you girls? Are you being very well like me? Another week before my uni life ended, I am going to enjoy like crazzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyy. "I like the move it.. move it... "

I went to Beauty fair yesterday @ KLCC.. I would say it is a small fair but is worth to visit. As usual, they offered a lot of cheap stuff and promotions, ie, discounts up to 70%. Bear in mind, it mayb some going to be expired soon, so choose carefully.


Spotted 女人我最大 on the stage

I bought quite few of stuff as I still hv lots of cosmetic & beauty product.
A korean brand mask, promotion price at RM10 per pack (10pcs). And, eye patch priced at RM10 for 3pack(3pcs per pack).

Lovely nail lacquer at RM5 each. Same as market price, but I love the colour.

Spotted mask for men.. To solve mens thick pore. It makes your tired skin mositened, elastic, clear and relieves your skin from stress.

The difference between the mask for men and normal mask is that the mask for men is thinner than the normal.. I believe it is more comfort for mens who seldom apply mask.

The normal mask is looks like this.


I purposely bought this to solve my panda eyes. I want to use this after my last exam paper. Oh yeah, countdown-ing to end everything up...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...