Friday 2 July 2010

Ignore this post

Please ignore this post unless u r free to noe me better.=)

Is going to be a boring night today for me. I noe everyone is hot for world cup nowadays, today as well for brazil, but not for me. Everywhere and everyone cant live without world cup topic. Their life r much more nicer than me, fully support their team and so excited for the winners. For me, totally different, everyday wake up....work....makan... sleep... damn boring life... Wat to do? Tell myself to enjoy la. haiz... Im seriously emo since the result out, i noe. Sorry for the rubbish post. Ignore it.

1 comment:

  1. sigh me too but i just work for two days only dont know how to tahan : ( work time is so bored !!! hahaha lets buck up and face the reality !! hehe at least a lot of our course mate also work now so not just ourselves only hehe : ) cheer up!! all the best!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...