Monday 21 June 2010

Grant Thornton

I am in second weeks of my intern. If u ask me what had I learnt, I would like to say 'Don't Know.' What I did in the office is just like a office girl and is so random, any staff can assign me work provided I am free n sitting there do nothing. Until now, I did photostap, key in documents, do amendments of documents, printing, sent document to clients, collecting 50K cash money from bank (proud of it, haha~ but not my money>< ), casting and so on. Hopefully I have more chance, I want go out of the office, meet more ppl.

In my 1st week, most of the staffs went outstation, left 2 trainees, me n amira, and also 2 staffs. U know what v did? 2 of us played com games, like cards, pinball and also Bingo. Not v wanted to do so, is that the staff hv nothing for us to do and they want us to made busy. They even brought us some finance books or some seminar slide, like FRS standards, to study. Boring. My 1st weeks is so unlucky, just sitting there wait for lunch, then until 5.30 back home. Anyway, everyone is back right now, it will b a busy week. =) Good Luck to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...