Friday 25 June 2010

FML

Started from last week, I really FML, hate my life til max. Everything gone worse n worst. I dont what to do recently, felt very bad right now. =( Bad results, lost my touch n go and kena marah kau kau, boring interns n so on. In short, FML.

One of the unlucky stuff could b intereting, i think. But, is scary for the moment I met. Yesterday, I bac as usual after my work, I used Putra Lrt since monorial hv some techinal problem. In the LRT, I realised a guy, ang mou, keep watching me. I thought is just a normal person, but after the train stopped in a station, tat guys changed his position to my side. At that moment, I still felt ok la, but until last station, the guys seem like chasing me and trying to talk to me. The 1st word he asked is that how to go sunway? I gave him a surprised face and he asked me whether I can understand english a not. Then he said he knew how to go but just wanna talk to me, he told that he is from sunway college studying mba and from turkish .... He said my eyes is nice, question mark? question mark? appearing in my mind. He didnt want to let me go unless i provided my contact. I rejected and drop my mail. I am scared. In the meanwhile, I think my touch n go lost in tat time. It is bcz tat time is the last I used=( F him also.


A mail from him received today:

"Hi this is murat, we met yesterday .As I said that day im studying mba in sunway . I'd like to invite you out someday to drink a coffee. I know u were kinda anxious that day because im not malaysian but i make you sure there is nothing to worry about that , I will never disturb ladies so u can be relax . But one thing i want from u is please reply to this message so i can make sure u have read it . It was nice to meet you , have a nice day...."

2 comments:

  1. Tell him u are married.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol~ I juz wanna faster leave him away on tat time. didnt think too much la... haha~ btw, who r u?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...