Tuesday 23 June 2009

kick it out!!! PLZ~

almost come to the end of my first year in U...FINAL EXAM coming soon....but there r too many things happened in our group...very annoying~"conflict" among my peers n make us unhappy...i hope u all can think positively as it is a memory for us which v studied in this small class together b4, chit chat and laugh around happily (however some things "unhappy" happened b4)...plz put down~the year going to end, it's called "yuan" as v r course mates, classmates or group mates...

However, i very thx my friends n peers who helped me n supported me during the learning process in Taylors...thx u all dun boilcot me because i am weak in English, oppositely u all r helping me...especially penny n chun jui...also thx penny always teman me n helping me on study although she always absent class...haha...thx Khew and Atika because always asking both of u many question n thanks to answering my questionsss kindly...i noe sometimes im troublesome as nothing expert in study...^^lastly, of course william who always helping our group...u really our group "god" , u will helping us to block all the questions which asking by lecturers...but sometimes u r quite scary as ur mood changing all the times...^^still got yi von, nadia, cute couple(kar mun + tj), 2 foreigners and a gang that consist 4 of them... Actually, tis class quite fun as u all r friendly~i really hope v can get into the same class next year~no matter how, i still friends, right? ^^





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...