Monday 22 June 2009

Cheow's 21st b'day

my bro celebrated his birthday on 20 June 2009 (sat) at my home. Tis whole b'day party spent over thousand and it was very grand like a wedding party. My house was crowded s around 100 ppl gathered there. In this party, i find the difference among business students n hospitality students( they r studying hotel management or culinary). They are more hype n damn fun, i hope to join them. They can played around in the middle of road, joking n laughing there in a big circle of around 60 ppl...




then, the most interesting part was the cake tat made by his friends as a present for my bro, it was a durian cake + a cute duck on top the cake~delicious like eating durian...some of them left around 12 am, however, the whole party ended around 3am....




my family~


drunker~





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...