Monday 22 August 2011

Random it

I am so lazy to study. I got a progress test for P1 paper this week, I haven't study any single word. I'm gonna to fail it, I guess.

Hmm...

Hmm...

Random post here..

I got an Ipad2 from my boy. This is the most expensive stuff he presented me since we get together. The reason he bought it is bcz he got no time to teman me. Lol.. Yet, he want me to be happy. Sweet, my dear.. Btw, thank you very much.

Okay, i should stop "Sai Ming" here..

Back to my life, I need friends seriously, I got no new friends in my recent college, my only friend is atika.. So bored.. Reason being is bcz everyone coming in a gang and of course ACCA students hv no life.. Will this continue to my future career? No pls..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...