Monday 20 June 2011

A week

A week... A week before today was a very meaningful week I had. It was tired but I am happy with it. Sadness will be only on my purse.. Pity her... Bocor besar..

Do some preview here first, will update soon and more picture coming soon in FB. Stay tune.

First one, 3 days 2 nights Langkawi Trip from Mon to Wed with the lovely Taylorian. This will be considered as our graduation trip. Our gang with 8 pretties and 1 lonely guy.



Waterfall is loved =)

Singapore trip was my second trip of the week.. The trip was 1 day after the langkawi trip, it was really tiring, leg pain, muscle pain is killing me now.. I was with my besties in Singapore for 3 days 2nights as well.. To conclude the trip, Singapore is a nice place to stay due to the race issue.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...