Tuesday 22 March 2011

His and Her birthday week

Basically, I spent my whole weekend with my man. I love my weekend.

Friday is my actual day of 21st born anniversary. He brought me for dinner at the most nearby mall, Mid valley --- Garden. Garden is one of the place that I wishes to go earlier, now I reached. There are romantic environment with piano music and super nice food. But, the food portion is slightly small.



Us with the food.



And then, 2nd round for my birthday celebration --- Ampang 'Naili's Place'. He said, 'I want a lot of ppl celebrated with u'. And yeah, this is my another celebration. I got a KEY shape birthday cake as well.. =)






My lovely one.

The day ended simply like this. It is a simple celebration but I saw the "heart" of them for doing this for me. Thanks a lot.


******

My saturday, I went for shopping at bintang area. At first, we planned to go putrajaya for the hotballoon fiesta 2011. Due to the heavy rain, everything cancelled. However, my saturday was still happenning. At first, simply lunch at 'shilin'. Then, I went for shopping with him and movie with bibi couple. We watched the new movie 'Man never in-love'. It is a commedy movie but quite 'stupid'. Haha.. But I enjoyed la.







******


To avoid rain, we woke up early in the morning for the hotballoon fiesta. The weather was killing us --- H.O.T. !! The most disappointed thing is that we didnt managed to see any hotballons. This is so sad and there is nothing else in Putrajaya, the attracted part of it maybe the nice sceanry of the Putrajaya view. Thus, we still captured a lot of photo of the nice scenary of Putrajaya. Love this place because it is clean and big, nothing else.


My outfit of the day.





The only thing fly in the sky, layang-layang?!


*****


The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...