Monday 22 March 2010

the day I born

18 March 2010, the 20th years after the day I born...

my 20th celebration looks simple but warm as all my beloved friends celebrated with me and also some of them who cant make it sent me wishes. I really appreciate it. =)

Thank you very very very super very much~~~~


The week before my day, they, the 1st gang, my secondary skul friends, met out for dinner at shabu garden, kuchai. A steamboat dinner with laugh.

U all r always in my mind~
meilin, sukmun, hui yi,migguel n piqi *love*

The day before my day, they, college friends, trying to give me surprise as they purposely skip lecture. Give excuse of 4hours break and went to pyramid for lunch. We decided to sing k at 'amp square' since TJ and karmun cant eat anything for 15 days. The benfit v get from them is 4 of us eat 6 set lunches. =) my first andlast b'day cake for 20th b'day is CUPCAKE~ nice to see, but not really nice to eat. Appreciate it as it is really expensive. thanks for 2 of them that cant eat, i hv another 2 cupcakes. haha~~As a conclusion, erm, i think they really surprised me as I thought they will celebrate my b'day on my day,but not a day before. A lunch with surprise!


Tj, me, penny, kenny, atika and karmun
*always be with u all*

B'day cupcakes

My day. Purposely wake up early for make up. Dress well that day and also felt happy that received friends' wishes and praises. =P For my BOY, v celebrate at night after my class which ended at 6pm. Seem annoying as have class until 6pm on my day. V and his friends went to shabu shabu, kuchai for dinner. A steamboat dinner agian with love.


On my day, I felt quite lucky. First, once i reached the lift, the door opened. Then, I am the first ppl called by Mr mathathir to answer question. Lastly, the train arrived once i reached ktm station. Wohohoho~~~ Start feeling gd in my life~~~~=P

3 comments:

  1. hey hey..m i the one who prise you too : )hahahaha..we ll hv a great year trust me ! cos you know wat? Pisces is the most great horescope of 2010! we will be very lucky : ) hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol~ may b...
    but i really appreciate to meet u=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaya!! me too : ) so hope to know you more too : )my dear course mate !!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...