Friday 29 January 2010

Hope to change my BORING life~~~

boring,
my life suckzzz.
same gang all the times,
same activitives all the day,
same life all my life.
How'd mei yee survive like tis?
Please brings me out!!!
F**K my life,
school time, college~college~college~~~
holiday, home~home~home~~~
no event, no work,
less garthering, less communicate.
Be alone,
where's my bf??
bf, work~work~work~
Got bf = no bf.
ppl said, 'no love, no weekend.'
for me, got love = no weekend.
my weekend is for my buddies dy~~~
friends, date me!!!
i wanna to change my life,,,
i need friendssss,,
i need eventsss,
i need new life!!!
my sis keep saying me,
study at taylors also didnt appreciate...
not tat i dun 1, is no 1...
Omg!!! no life~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...