Saturday 10 October 2009

Panasonic 1/10~4/10

1day b4 my class started, i worked as promoter for Panasonic "Motttainai" event in Mid Valley Exhibition Hall. Thurs, fri, sat, sun...4 days...v were required to wear white high heels which at least 2 inch and with provided T-shirt n white mini skirt....although didnt looks sooooo sexy, many guys still @@....felt uncomfortable!!!...As a professional promoter, v still hv to smile at them...haiz....

This job was my first job which hv 2 interview n provided 2 days training...quite a big event...60 promoters were chosen by panasonic company from 200+ ppl...So, im lucky n experienced since they felt confident to me...haha...But, really thx them to give me a nice job to learn more about electronic Knowledge, n also get high paid...huhu~~~

I in-charged of Refrigerator which under "Eco-idea" electronic department. i was promoting the latest models of fridge that could save up to 40% energy, tat called inverter intelligent. It's realli quite fun n happy working with other promoters as they r nice n friendly...N aso i got a driver who willing to fetch me go n bac...haha...thx u...muacks...^^ But, d problem was d high heels....sob....super pain as standing from 10 am to 10 pm...ough!!!

As conclusion, love tis job...gd agent, who presented us a moon cakes n take gd care of us, gd collegues, who willing to teach me more n bring happiness while boring, n aso gd driver who veri sayang me...haha...thx!!! nice experienced!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...