Monday 4 May 2009

X pax

WORKING day...2May is the day after labour day, n also "lee hom's concert". im working at bkt jalil...it is really worthless for me to work... :(
firstly, they didn't tel me that 'must' wear white shoes...thus, i waste my money to buy it in a very rush time...
then, it is really very tired...v were required to hold a super heavy board n promote 'X-pax' plan...tis, i stil can tahan la, bcz im working n get salary ma...ok~~~
the most worthless part is i hurt my leg....omg...stupid mei yee kicked the spot light n burn my left leg... now left 3 big scar... :( very ulgy n i felt that ppl looking at my ugly leg...
i juz get RM130...y?????
but also my careless...so is my fault...i juz take it....
tis is oni the relax time for me...share u all some pic la...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...