Sunday 5 April 2009

Exam week!!!

huRRay...juz finish exam...
how relax was my exam week? show u now...haha~

i drove to taylors d whole week....fun!!!...
i improve my driving skill lah!!! friend, dare 2 sit my car?
it is my first time i drove so far...from kl to subang jaya~

bcz i can drove back at night, i had join d "enjoy team" 's member to relax after the exam....
d team members: tj, karmun, penny n me

1st day, after mob, v ate Korean food nearby tbs, which is famous at amcorp mall...tat day i went bac home at 9pm...thx penny teman me to take my car at a dangerous n scary car park...^^

2nd day, bitm's exam, hate myself y dun study the mock test's mcq...lost mark...
haiz...nvm la...my target is pass all only...
tis day, v "geng" a d...v went to pyramid n take our dinner at "BBQ plaza"...i cant imagined i got d mood to makan n window shopping 4 about half n hour la...

3rd day, IFA's exam, still relax...but i felt stress 4 IMA...
but,nvm la...my enjoy team would relax me~haha... tis day, v went "mama porridge"...nothing special~but v hv addition member-Kuey....

4th day, tis is my last day driving....my IMA test so suck...terrible!!!...
this team's member suggested to eat sushi,but lastly they went sing k...so fun....
too bad tat i didn't join them...=.=
nvm lah...i hv another event...hehe~
i went jln gasing to eat chicken rice...

last day exam, tis day every member hv their own programme....=.=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...